Friday, September 12, 2014

Home

I came back from Away
and things had tilt-shifted just enough
to not make sense

and this morning he went for work
to a
different Away
and I slid on his hoodie
and swam in it

it being large enough 
to swallow me up
the way I

would swallow him

I slid on his hoodie
naked against my skin
the same skin he caressed
and touched
and took an I.O.U out on
for continued
loving
touching
feeling
time
because he said it himself
it is my drug
his touch

and so I sat there this morning
the secret of his hoodie
wrapped around me

sure in myself
he loves me 
and is coming home
away from home
and I will slide against him
into his lap
clothed
but close
and quiet
and
connected
and it's different with him


because I let it be

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.